Our Privacy Statement is reviewed regularly to ensure it reflects how we use your information. Members, employees, patients, and stakeholders are encouraged to regularly check this Privacy Statement to ensure they are kept up to date with our privacy working practices.
At Lifeline Air and Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd., we are committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring that you have control not only over the information we store about you but also what types of information you would like to receive from us.
Our Privacy Principles
At Lifeline Air and Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd., we are entrusted with a high amount of personal information. This Privacy Statement has been produced to enable you to understand how we collect, use, and protect your personal information.
We can assure you that:
- We will protect and secure your personal information at all times and only use it in ways expected of us when we need to.
- We will update you about our various membership programs and keep you abreast of new developments within our service and activities.
- We will give you every opportunity to tell us how you prefer us to communicate with you, as well as how to opt-out of any future communications and we will always action your requests promptly.
- We will never pass your information to other organizations for their marketing purposes.
- We will be diligent, respectful, and careful when engaging with any person we know is, or whom we believe to be, vulnerable.
- We will always make it easy for you to contact us through our Toll-Free number at +91 778 0000 505
Our Privacy Statement
- How we collect your personal information?
- We will always aim to collect personal information directly from you. If you are a class="wrapper" patient, you may be asked to provide our Air ambulance Emergency Medical Service operational team with personal information.
- As a member, you may give us personal information directly when you sign up for one of our membership plans, buy services from our website.
- If you apply for a job or enquire about our service, you may give us personal information.
- Sometimes we may obtain or receive your personal information from a third party. For patients, personal information may be obtained through other healthcare and emergency services (police or fire services). We want to assure you that the Company does not purchase personal information from third parties.
- If you apply for a job, we may receive your personal information from a previous employer, a recruitment agency.
What information do we collect?
The personal information that we collect from you will be dependent on the relationship that you have with us. The main reason we collect personal information is so that we can identify you, whether that be as a Member, patient, job applicant, or employee.
Such personal information that we may collect might include contact details such as your name, date of birth, postal address, email address and telephone number, Aadhar Number, Pan Number as well as any other information you provide in correspondence between us.
In some circumstances, we will need to collect bank or debit/credit card information through our payment gateway channel. Financial information will only be collected if necessary.
Personal information collected about members/patients may be used to help our operations team provide the best possible care.
How do we use personal information?
We primarily use your data to maintain, improve, and develop the relationship that we have with you.
We may use members/patient information in the following ways:
- To process transactions, purchases, or inquiries made by you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
- To verify your identity and identify you from other members.
- To use any feedback or comments from you to improve our service.
- To notify you of changes to our services.
- To improve our services or for marketing purposes.
- To send you communications which you have requested and/or that may be of interest to you; these may include information about our new services
We will use patient information in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To help decide what care to provide.
- To research to help improve the medical support we give at the scene and during the transition to hospital.
- We like to keep all our members up to date with information about our service. From time to time, we also like to send you marketing literature and suggestions of ways in which you may like to support us. You will have the opportunity to choose how we keep in touch (post, email, telephone and/or text) and you can change your preferences at any time by calling our customer care number at Toll-Free Number +91 778 0000 505
Who has access to your information?
- The personal information that we collect about you will be used by our staff to provide you with the highest level of customer service or medical care. Your data may be shared internally by staff if access to that information is necessary for the performance of their role. Company may disclose personal information to:
- Selected organizations that provide services to the Company. For example, the Company engages with third party print and mailing houses, which are bound by contractual privacy standards, to print and distribute communications to our members.
- Other healthcare and emergency services (police or fire services).
- Legal and regulatory authorities to comply with any legal obligations.
- The Company has never, and will never, sell, or share your personal information with other organizations to enable them to contact you for marketing purposes.
Security of personal information
The Company is fully aware of the importance of data security. All staff undergoes regular data protection training to ensure the protection of your information. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect the personal information we have under our control, both online and offline, from improper access, use, alteration, destruction, and loss.
We will always ensure that your data is not kept longer than necessary. We only keep personal information for as long as it is reasonable and necessary, which may be to fulfill statutory obligations set by legislation or professional bodies.
If you use your debit or credit card to make payment to us online, over the phone, in person, we will ensure that this is done securely and under the Payment Gateway Regulations. The company does not store your debit or credit card details following the completion of your transaction.
Most of the information we store and process stays within India.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Whilst we endeavor to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices adopted by these sites. This Privacy Statement does not cover the practices of those websites or advertisers.
To ensure that your payment transactions are safe the Company uses the services of various payment gateways. These services are responsible for any card or online payment transaction you make to the Company and these organizations may hold data about you. As a result, we would like to direct you to both organizations’ privacy statements/policies.
Note – In case of call cancelation you have to intimate us 4 to 6 hours before flying hours, cancelation amount will be refunded after detecting service charges.
The materials on Lifeline Air and Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd. website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Lifeline Air and Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Lifeline Air and Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
By accessing the website at www.lifelineairambulance.in you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.